Saturday 27 June 2015

Ochil Fudge Pantry



I am mad about fudge, I love it but I am also very fussy in that I can’t stand the processed smooth stuff, that isn’t proper fudge, it has to be the proper crumbly fudge – that IS fudge!  So anyway I always have to have a taste when there are fudge samples available in the hope I might find ‘the good stuff.’  This stand was no different until I had a sample – yes, by jove they have got it, proper fudge!  I had to make sure by sampling some different flavours and there you have it, that’s how you make fudge, they have got it down to a fine art.  I bought six blocks of fudge for £10 which I didn’t think was too bad really as it is really good stuff and there is a good selection of flavours to suit everybody’s tastes.  So after probably 10 years of searching at several food shows a year I have finally found some proper fudge.  I only wish I had bought more!

No comments:

Post a Comment