Wednesday 5 April 2017

TRX2® Initial Thoughts

I signed up for a trial in conjunction with Mumsnet and TRX2® and today have received my pack!


I have 3 Months’ supply of TRX2® Molecular Food Supplement for Hair and 3 Months’ supply of TRX2® Hair Revitalizing Lotion.  I had never heard of TRX2® before so was intrigued to know more.


TRX2® is a treatment to help people who are suffering from thinning hair.  Now I am not going bald and hopefully never will (it doesn’t seem to run in our family) however I have noticed that as I get older my hair is getting thinner and I notice more of it falling out in the shower.  Therefore this appealed to me and I am interested to see whether after the three months I notice my hair is any thicker.


The product is all natural and free from any artificial colours and preservatives – I don’t like the thought of taking a supplement that isn’t natural so this again appealed to me.  I can easily take three tablets with my evening meal which should boost the absorption of essential nutrients within the hair follicle to support the production of strong, healthy hair.  Alongside the lotion which needs to be applied twice a day and this has active components which penetrate the skin, nourishing and helping to revitalize hair follicles.

I am looking forward to (hopefully) having stronger, thicker and healthier hair!

Thanks Mumsnet and TRX2® :)

No comments:

Post a Comment