Friday 13 July 2018

Saal Digital Wall Decor Review

Saal Digital is a professional photo lab based in Germany, I was asked to review a wall decor product for them.

I chose the Alu-Dibond Format in a 40x60 size without any mounting as I like to use the really strong sticky pads as they don't ruin the walls and you can mount the wall art flat against the wall.


Their website https://www.saal-digital.co.uk/ is easy to navigate and I clicked through the menu option of Wall Decors.  I was a bit confused as to which type of wall decor I wanted but the chart on their website made it easy to choose:


I like the alu finish for a lot of my photos as I like the matt feel, I was torn between the normal and the butlerfinish.  The normal is matte and the butlerfinish is brushed, I would like to have tried the two to see the difference.  I ended up going for the normal one as I have had that finish before so I know what it is like.  

The finish is a nice matte texture up close, at a distance you don't notice the texture.  It is very thin which also makes it very light and easily mounted to the wall with sticky pads, it then hardly sticks out from the wall at all unlike a canvas.
The colours are exactly as the photo.  
I would recommend Saal Digital, their prices are reasonable too, this was just over £50 with postage.  It also arrived in under a week, we have used Snapfish before now and find they can take over a week to deliver.

I have not been paid for this post, however a £50 voucher towards the product in order to review. I have editorial control and retain full editorial integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment