Monday 20 April 2015

A-Z of Me!


I saw the ‘A-Z of Me’ on http://mrsmagovern.com/ and thought what a good idea. Some of the of the letters were tough!

Agility – Dog agility, something I have missed when I suffered SPD during pregnancy, the dogs getting older.  So Sweep it is down to you!!

Bridgnorth – Where Macy was born, a lovely little MLU, the staff treat you as an individual and we just had a lovely experience there, very well looked after.

Cape Verde – Amazing holiday, guaranteed sunshine heat and no rain with a bonus of no time difference.  Amazing beaches, cocktails, desperate to go back!

Dolphins – I will never get bored of watching the dolphins play in the wake of the boat.  Previous post when we saw them a couple of years ago.

Epic – One of my favourite words, I want everything in my life to be epic and if it isn't I want to make it so. 

Farm – Farming is in the family on my mum’s side, Macy loves to visit the animals and so do I.  When she is older it will be wonderful to teach her where our food comes from and how important farming is.

Goats – I love goats, have always fancied having some pygmy goats, naughty aninals are the best!

Horses – I love riding, there is no better way to relax and clear the cobwebs away.  I love being around horses and the smell of them, wonderful – only a horsey person could understand it.

Important - Important people in my life including my mum and my husband both of which are my best friends.

Joules – I do love Joules clothing!

Karting - I love karting but only on the big tracks like Rednal, Oswestry, I hate the little indoor tracks.  I am awful at karting which surprises people as am good on track in a car but I never did any karting as a child and haven't done a lot as an adult, I seem to be able to nail a car round a track and in a kart I am a big girl!!

Lamborghini – One day…..we can all dream…..

Menagerie - Frequently told we have a menagerie of animals but really 3 dogs, 2 cats and the occasional horse on part loan isn't a lot.  I do love my animals but have never really understood the point of caged animals - little furries, rabbits etc.  If we had land I would have goats, horses, alpacas - now that would be a menagerie!

Nemo - I have watched this film for the millionth time today thanks to Macy's new obsession!

Offspring – My crazy child that is Macy!

Photography – Another hobby, everywhere we go I want to be able to take decent photographs.  These hold your memories, capture a moment in time and you will always look back at them so I want to capture them in the best way possible.

Quit - Something I do too easily a lot of the time, I need to practice that try, try again ethos.

Roses – The only flower I ever plant in my garden, they last forever, flower several times a year and are hardy so withstand my not very green fingers!  There are so many different colours and varieties.

St Lucia – This is where we got married at Calabash Cove, it was perfect in every way.

Track – A track day in a fast car is a great way to spend a day :)

Unimaginative - I wish I had more imagination, I gave up canine freestyle as I just didn't have the imagination for props and routines etc

Vegas – We got engaged in Vegas on horseback on the ranch – how could I not mention that!

Wales – Holds many a happy memory from childhood holidays.

Xscape - Milton Keynes houses airkix and an indoor ski slope - the sort with real snow.  We have enjoyed doing a bit of skiing, boarding and skydiving there :)

Yummy - I love yummy food, I eat most things.  I love my Michelin star dining, but I also love a Maccies as well!

Zzzzzzz – without 9 hours sleep I can’t function, luckily Macy has always been a good sleeper!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment