Reviews for your pets and children and more. We enjoy an active, adrenaline filled life with our young daughter, bengal cats and dogs. I am a keen photographer and videographer.
Thursday, 31 May 2012
We were a little worried about how the floor would look after we had put more compound on it. When we got there hurrah it had worked and it was completely level, spot on ( with a slight fall to the door in case of spills etc)!!
We went back to tiling in the section where the boiler was but unfortunately the tile cutter stopped working so we could only get so far with a cheap manual tile cutter, we only have two corners to do though in that section, Gina lay the majority of the tiles in that section. Meanwhile Mark finished the front tiles into the toilet room and was doing the cutting for Gina to lay.
Then onto the main room, we figured out the centre point of the room and decided the way the tiles fell to centre a tile on this point. We also decided to run the tiles lengthways so we didn’t have to match the two little sections if we ran them the same way which I think we would have struggled to do. While Mark did that and made sure it was measured perfectly I started grouting the section where the boiler was. Mark cut the garage door down to make sure it opens over the tiles and it does. By this time it was 11pm and we couldn’t do much more so we decided to call it a day. Another late night but we could really see the progress today and it is looking great!!