Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Day Two

Mark did a bit of research and found some latex levelling compound so off we went prepared again. 
As it was dark when we finished painting there were a couple of patchy bits so I finished those off.  While I was doing this Mark brushed some PVA over the floor to seal it.  Once dry we tried to figure out where we needed to put the compound on the floor.  I helped Mark mix this but left the rest to him! 
We had a look at the level when it was touch dry and it’s still not quite flat so just need to put some more compound on in places but need to wait 16 hours for it to dry first, weren’t too late tonight, we left at 9pm J