Tuesday 26 March 2013

Don’t you just hate it when….


People rub your bump without asking – why would you do that?  I would never do that to someone, I think it’s completely impolite, someone did it to me today for the first time and it made me flinch.  Close friends and close family, yes, but someone who is near enough a stranger – it felt weird.

People say:
  • Well I never had to buy a maternity ?? (for example coat or tops) as if to say – you must be a lot bigger than I ever was.  This again gets me down a bit as the first 20 weeks I hardly showed but all of a sudden I feel huge so it just gets me down. 
  • Your life will never be the same – well yes I think we figured that one out for ourselves and I think we will cope!
  • You think you are tired now, you just wait – err yes, again it’s pretty obvious that is going to be the case!  At least I won’t be carrying round a massive great belly that weighs a tonne 24 hours a day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment