Thursday 21 February 2013

Customer Service NVQ Level 3

I started this course with work before I found out I was pregnant, well I signed up for it September and didn’t start it till November.  It should take 12-18 months but as I am finishing for maternity we had to get it done quicker and then my assessor was leaving so she wanted to sign me off as I was almost complete, we crammed the units in in just 3 months and completed everything today!  Hoorah, I don’t get my results till at least November as that’s 12 months, assessor says everything is okay though so there shouldn’t be any reason for me not passing.  I really enjoyed completing it as it was quite practical and I could apply it to my job – I hate writing essays etc where you can’t apply them to anything, it’s a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment