Saturday 16 February 2013

Highchairs

I had seen a really funky highchair online from John Lewis - the Bloom Fresco and had been looking at them on Ebay as they're a lot of money brand new!  So I thought I would have a look at them on a trip into John Lewis today - I have to say I was disappointed!  It's a shame as I love the look and it matches our dining table set.  However I found the seat unit really wobbly and it just felt cheap and nasty - not matching the price tag!! It was also very heavy and the way our house is set up we would need to have something we can move around.

I therefore looked at the Bloom Nano which felt very sturdy and can fold up as well as having removable seat covers for cleaning. 

I want something that looks contemporary, is quite plain (I don't like the patterned seat units) and is light to move around - does anyone have any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment