Saturday 9 February 2013

It's a girl!

Shropshire charge £50 to find out the gender at the 20 week scan so we decided to spend the money on a 3D scan instead!

It was such a shame baby was happier tucked up in a little ball and didn't want to show us her face, yes HER face - it's a girl!!  I have to say I didn't think I was that bothered but I am really excited to find out it's a girl, friends of mine seem to have a bit of an easier life with girls when they're little and I keep hearing stories from them about their naughty little boys lol!!

So we didn't get a brilliant picture, this was the best and you can see she's hiding her face behind her hands - shy girls!

The 4d scan was only the gender scan and it was very quick, we we're in and out in 5 minutes, I did think we would perhaps get a bit longer to get a better picture but once she stretched out she curled back up again anyway.  http://www.4dbabyface.co.uk/


It's funny though I feel a lot closer to her now she isn't just baby anymore, we have our NHS 20 week scan next week to make sure everything is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment